Trainings and Coaching
The EFJCA provides customized tools, specialized methodologies and on-the-job-
training, which leads to continuous improvement of multidisciplinary approach and helps to create better resources for victims of domestic violence, child abuse and sexual violence and their families.
A selection of trainings provided:
- Training Program ‘The Theory and Power of HOPE’, Module 1 (also available in Dutch)
- Preventing and tackling non-fatal strangulation
- Moral deliberation
- The lstanbul Convention and reporting
- How to build a Family Justice Center and corelated multidisciplinary approach
- Multifocus: a systemic approach of domestic violence
- Hearing and talking with children in cases of domestic violence
- Work with perpetrators in Family Justice Centers and corelated multidisciplinary approach
- Hope and Empowerment as effective tools in trauma-informed care
- Intensive case-management and chain approach in high-risk cases of domestic violence
- Building a WE-culture as basis for an effective and positive multidisciplinary approach
- The role and possibilities of employers and companies in tackling domestic violence
We also provide coaching to professionals, policymakers, organisations and authorities involved in the development and implementation of a multidisciplinary approach.
Each training and coaching is offered flexible, custom-made and adaptable to the wishes and needs of the applicant. The prices are determined in mutual consultation.
Trainings and coaching are provided mostly with a duo of experts/trainers, with the focus on quality, multiple input based on experience of the experts/trainers. The EFJCA and F&G Company can rely on international partnerships and network partners to provide the most appropriate trainings.
Use this form for application or a request for more information.